Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Sunday, September 22, 2013

This Little Haiku Poet Went To Market . . .


Here's a photo of me by my stall at The Little Vintage Markets in Mount Maunganui yesterday.

I didn't sell any of my haiku cards, but I did sell several of my handmade Christmas cards, and some other goodies, making the day a happy success.

Thanks to my friends and family who came by to say hello and offer support. It was much appreciated! :-) Now for the next market...

3 comments:

  1. Well done! It's a shame the general public is so resistant to buying (or reading) haiku...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I should have worn my "Trust me, I'm a haiku poet" t.shirt as that may have drawn more attention to the fact. Next time . . . :-)

      Delete