Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February and NaHaiWriMo!

February is National Haiku Writing Month or NaHaiWriMo and has been set up by acclaimed haiku poet Michael Dylan Welch.

I will be writing a haiku a day in February "...the shortest month- for the world's shortest form of poetry" in my Mslexia Writer's Diary. I hope to come up with some stellars now that I've re-honed my observation skills with a river of stones.

Here on Swimming in Lines of Haiku I will post one of my print published haiku each day for your reading pleasure. I hope you will stop by to enjoy the fun, and maybe share a haiku of your own.

I'll still be posting any good competitions, publications, books, etc., that I come across - so stay tunned. And a wrap-up of January is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment